[CQ-Contest] Res: Dollars/qso score

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Res: Dollars/qso score
From: "Renner, PY7RP" <py7rp@yahoo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 01:36:24 -0800 (PST)
Hello Guys,

I agree with Ulli .
The final score is for sure a function of how much money you
spent on building your station.
For example: i operated  QRP this last cqww/cw
with 5 watts & ground plane i worked 53 dxccs & 23zones with a
total of 92 qsos. If i used a 3 elem triband for example, instead of the GP
my effective irradiated power would be greater and with a big probability i
could
have made more qsos. the point is: increasing the effective irradiated power
has nothing to do
with operator knowledge but instead of this: money spent.

73 Renner
PY7RP