Re: [CQ-Contest] Signal Report

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'Mike Tessmer'" <mtessmer@mindspring.com>, <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Signal Report
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:15:40 -0000
True, but, on average, how many Qs in a contest station's log are from raw
non-contesters? The bulk are from stations that have previously been in at
least one contest and have some interest and knowledge of what's going on.
This is where Randy's SCP comes in. If you make a contact with a raw
non-contester, as in someone who hasn't been in any/many contests in the
past and is not on the list, some manner of legitimizing it should be
available. Perhap you can have your log generate a whole new number.

73 -- Paul VO1HE