Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report

To: "'CQ-Contest Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:57:44 -0600
While I was not trying to lump all Caribbean stations together I can see how
it could have been taken that way.  That was not the intent of my comment.
There seem to be a few interesting issues brought up by Dave's report but
for the most part it would appear that the majority of folks are doing it
right!  Thanks to the vast majority that operate with integrity and honesty!

What would be the purpose of stopping the reports?

I agree that the sponsors of contests should act on this information quickly
publicly.  We are not a secret society.  Lets spread the word that this
behavior if true will not be tolerated in any way shape or form.

The public does need to be informed.