Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 23:03:54 +0000
Then I am a disgrace, and proud of it!  Timely feedback from peers has
proven much more effective than long delayed and impersonal feedback from
contest log checkers.  It is often well after the log check deadline before
contest sponsors even ask for spotting data, then they are busy processing
logs and compiling results, how much time do they have to contact someone
who's language they probably don't speak to investigate a rule violation and
then instruct a newcomer in proper operation??  KX9X are you watching???
When and how might you have handled that PU self spotting situation in your
normal process there??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net