Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx ssb spotting report
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:22:33 EDT
Wow, Ed, do you really think one guy ( or heck, even a bunch of guys)
cheerleading, would result in a win?  Spotting can be effective, but, for a
loud
contest station, that really isn't a rare mult, I seriously doubt if
cheerleading has ANY impact, other than a small pileup when a station moves to
a  new
band, and is spotted..

But, you think it is un-ethical to spot a friend?

Wow.

73- Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 3/14/2009 11:59:33 A.M. Central Daylight Time,