Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:12:58 -0600
I checked Wikipedia. There is an extensive section on Amateur Radio
Contesting already in place.

Why not just expand that section to contain the information that people
believe should be included. The structure is already set up, the procedures
are known and the location is familiar to folks who are looking for
information about a topic.

Life is pretty short so spending as little "life time" as possible creating
infrastructure that is already in place seems sensible. We should spend the
energy creating content instead.

Tod, K0TO