Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?

To: "'Pat Collins'" <pat@linuxcolumbus.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Time for a Contesting Wikipedia?
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:17:29 -0600
Well Pat, since you are the first guy to offer a place to sign up I have
signed up at ContestWiki.com

I may be the second one signed up [K2DBK seems to be the first person to
submit material] .

The format for signup is simple and the templates for pages and information
look to be very straight forward.

Now all that remains is for some fellows to start creating material that we
can work with.

The folks who expressed an interest in the Contesting Wikipedia project
should sign in and see if it will do the job.

Tod, K0TO