Re: [CQ-Contest] Xtreme category, catch 22

To: 'Sandy Taylor' <ve4xt@mts.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com, Ashraf CHAABANE <a.chaabane@alpha-engineering.com.tn>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Xtreme category, catch 22
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:41:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Ashraf,

I think you may be assuming that you would be forced to use this technology. I
don't believe this is the case, or even the eventual intention of the new
category.

You might enjoy skiing, but not really want to ski down the Matterhorn. If
someone else does that, would you stop skiing?

I still think the intention is to open up new possibilities, not to ruin others
fun.

Cheers,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366

--- On Tue, 6/16/09, Ashraf CHAABANE <a.chaabane@alpha-engineering.com.tn>