Re: [CQ-Contest] adding challenges to field day

To: ar@dseven.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] adding challenges to field day
From: mike l dol dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:45:02 -0700

just a second, we are not talking about a contest here, but an emergency
exercise. if we do something that to us is an emergency, is that  not the
spirit of the thing?

when is the last time you ran a power cord to your rig from the car port?

mike w7dra/7 will operating from the county road with a long power cord