Re: [CQ-Contest] adding challenges to field day

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] adding challenges to field day
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:37:19 -0500
Our local club had a great site on a farm that we used for decades. Then
either the farm got sold or the owners got too old and we lost that site. We
tried several others for some years but they just weren't the same. For the
last couple years and this year we use a county park about 4 miles north of
town that we really like (well, at least I do).  Very nice location.

I think I've only missed FD a couple years in my 42 year ham career. It's
one of my favorite weekends!

See you from K9CU. I'll probably do most of the 40m CW operating.

73, Zack W9SZ