Re: [CQ-Contest] 40m "new" approach to staying in the band?

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 40m "new" approach to staying in the band?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 21:28:40 -0500
"Cool?"  It would be total chaos.

Can you imagine what would happen when, say, someone is running LSB on 7258
kHz while someone else is running USB on 7255 kHz?  We're not just talking
run-of-the-mill interference, but total gibberish from each station
operating in "inverted" side band compared to the other.

Is this the next step for radio-sport contesting?  Drive the other users off
the bands by doing the exact opposite of good amateur practice?