Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend
From: LY8O <ly8o@ot.lt>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 00:08:24 +0200
Hi,
What are you talking about? About dits??? Funny :)
Did you feel the difference in CW between "A" and "O" (oscar)? If yes - you are
lucky one. Number of contesters not... I can not understand where is this
tallent from to copy LY8A insted LY8O ?? We are only two stations with LY8
prefix and one is inactive... Sure there is LY7A, but when I see the mistakes
report the number of faulty QSOs is that I was logged as LY8A... and not in the
single log... But for some reason the same station could copy my call correct
on the other band...
So please try to listen for a signal not only watch spot appearances. More
attention please.

Thanks and CU this weekend.

73, Remi LY8O