Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend

To: <ly8o@ot.lt>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Watch your dits this weekend
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 03:45:18 -0000
Even the simplest call can be mangled in many different ways.  Just for fun,
here are all of the variations for LY7A from WPX CW 2009.

DY7A
IY7A
LX7A
LY1A
LY27A
LY2A
LY3A
LY5A
LY6A
LY7AL
LY7BA
LY7DA
LY7M
LY7T
LY7Y
LY7ZA
LY8A
RY7A
SY7A
YL7A

The most common was LY8A.

This kind of information will be included in the WPX log checking reports
for every submitted log.

Watch your dots AND dashes!

Randy, K5ZD