Re: [CQ-Contest] anti-contest petition MMSN

To: kr2q@optimum.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] anti-contest petition MMSN
From: k3bu@optimum.net
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 14:07:54 +0000 (GMT)
It's not just MMSN, but other QRU nut nets claiming ownership of frequencies
during the contests.
In case of MMSN, why don't they just monitor the frequency during the contest,
I am sure if there was an emergency, then contest station would be best off to
hear it and respond, or free and pass the frequency to MMSN netsters to take
care of the emergency.

Yuri, K3BU.us
www.MVmanor.com