Re: [CQ-Contest] anti-contest petition MMSN

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] anti-contest petition MMSN
From: Mike Kasrich <aj9c@indy.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 07:53:21 -0500
If this is mostly for yachters and it is really necessary maybe they
should petition the ITU ( or what ever agency handles international freq
assignments) for their own designated freq.  Maybe 14.360 is available.
Folks could still use their amateur equipment and a rule could be
implemented to allow use of the freq by hams world wide for martime net
use only.

Just a thought