Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?

To: "'W7VJ'" <w7vj@millerisar.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:46:54 -0700
A number of people in the local contest club commented about this as well,
more so than in previous years.  It might be just easier to work them and
move on.  From the DX side in the Caribbean that was always an issue but we
would not work the DX as that would open the flood gates.

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194

never get over." Ben Franklin