Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?
From: Ahokas Kari <kari.ahokas@turku.fi>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:25:42 +0200
As the qsl manager of 6Y1V it pisses me off to receive qsl requests from Europe
from guys who think they have worked 6Y1V during ARRL contests. They are
definitely not in the log, neither is there a second log that has them.

Taking a good look at the contest rules should always be the first step to take
before entering a contest. That way we would avoid a lot of disappointments. I
don't want to be that rude guy who doesn't qsl, but I surely won't qsl if the
call is not in the log...

Kari OH3RB