Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?

To: <steve.root@culligan4water.com>, "W7VJ" <w7vj@millerisar.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Do You Do about US Stations Calling US in ARRL DX?
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:54:58 -0600
Steve has a good point.

Working them and leaving them in the log is the most prudent course of
action. It "hurts" nothing or anyone. The contesting community needs to look
"outside their game" to see the impact of their actions. We're trying to
recruit new contester, not drive them away!

Work them, log them, upload them to eQSL / LoTW or reply to their QSL card
when it arrives.

Blowing them off in the contest and not logging them only makes you look
arrogant.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN