Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ TEST or CQ DX

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, W7VJ <w7vj@millerisar.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ TEST or CQ DX
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:18:04 -0800 (PST)
I did hear both US and DX stations calling CQ DX... The couple of non-US
stations were not sending contest exchanges, as the contest progressed I tended
to pass by any station calling CQ DX.

Which, in some cases was good, and in some cases was bad. Seems like being
flexible is still the best solution...

73,

Julius Fazekas
N2WN