Re: [CQ-Contest] RX Heresy?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RX Heresy?
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:15:14 -0600
In the old days (late 70's) I remember the old Drake B line was the
contesters choice because it beat anything else that was out there for
strong signal rejection. It even beat it's next generation C line.

Like On Field Day I still till this day remember being able to Run 40
phone, 40 CW, AND 40 novice all at the same time, and one wouldn't
really know the others were on the air.  Now it seems any new rig you
hear the  others on the band desencing the band to death.  the big
vacuum cleaner effect.
Joe WB9SBD
*The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle-Tyme.com