Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?

To: David Kopacz <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?
From: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 19:58:45 -0500
The junk comes from the DX Summit/internet sites, not the dxcluster sites as
we monitor and prohibit abusers. Those that allow the Summit to feed spots
are responsible for monitoring that and turning them off when it gets out of
hand (and I know some that do).

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com