Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?

To: felipe@dxwatch.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reverse Beacon Network - too much success?
From: Luc PY8AZT <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 23:41:05 -0300
HI Felipe et al,

Yes, it's time to get control over DXCluster. This beast is out of control.
Authentication system and registration license based.

73, Luc
__
ZY7C Team member
PT7AG (also PY8AZT, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, Uirapuru DX Club & ADXG Member
__
Prefil: http://www.google.com/profiles/lmoreira
Participe da Lista DXBrasil: dxbrasil+subscribe@googlegroups.com
Website: http://www.dxbrasil.net