[CQ-Contest] RDXC 24 hours M/M

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RDXC 24 hours M/M
From: KL7RA <richkl7ra@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 16:30:56 -0400
>I would say that if organizers of Russian DX Contest include a M/M category
>in RDXC it will very soon get same prestige as WPX and ARRL.

I host Multi-op and would jump for joy for a 24 hour M/M format and a contest
between ARRL Phone and  WPX phone but the RDXC penalty rules doesn't
work for me.

"QSO not counted,   other station incorrectly logged entrant's exchange number"

I have no control over what is logged by the other oper. The discussion on this
rule and the RDXC rules in general isn't necessary here as the final order of
finish
will be the same with or without this rule, that is; everyone treated equally
unfair,
but you have to draw the line somewhere and this is mine.

One nice feature for contesters is we all pick and chose contests to operate
and we
vote for the best contests by the activity it generates.

73 Rich KL7RA