Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC 24 hours M/M

To: DF3KV <df3kv@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC 24 hours M/M
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 05:36:02 +0000 (GMT)
And just how do you do that  peter?

It depends what floats you boat. Personlly I have little interest in a contest
which penalises you for the other uys mistake. Moreover, as a semi rare dx stn,
I get a far greater number of  'Not In Log' penalties due to the higher number
of 'unique, or very low count casual op, ' callers than say RA3AUU. This is
wasting time that I could be spending working the RA3AUU's for valid points but
it is time over which I have no control.

RDXC is a busy contest, has the oblast interest and certainly, due to the
ajudication system gives more chance to the DL3's & G4's to gain a higher
place. It cannot however be compared to any other event because the rules and
marking are different and you like it or you don't.

73  Brian C4Z.  (5B4AIZ).