[CQ-Contest] Bed available at Dayton

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Bed available at Dayton
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 19:48:57 -0500

Our regular participant, W6NV can't go to Dayton this year so KC7V and I
are offering a bed in our room at the Crowne Plaza.  Same room we have
every year on the same floor as the Contest Suite.  We always manage
to get a rollaway bed because we arrive early.  Split three ways the nightly
cost is about $40.  I will have transportation to the convention and we
share the cost of gas and parking which is minimal.   Let us know ASAP first
come first served.  We arrive on thursday so the room is reserved for 3 nites.

73

Tony

                       Tony Rogozinski
 Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR - HK7AR
            LICENSED FOR OVER 52 YEARS
         EX-N7BG, K5LMJ, K4KES, WA6BOU,
       W6JPC W7HZF, F7BK, VP5AR, VQ9AR,
          OJ0/N7BG, CN2BG, 5V7BG, TY5AR