Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest QTH

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest QTH
From: k3bu@optimum.net
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 20:52:47 +0000 (GMT)

Maybe déjà vu of déjà vu, but my further observations by "my own lying eyes"
over the "unshakable truth" of software models tells me otherwise. There is
much more to the salty beach than dBs in soft models.
We have seen comparisons of whip in the sand vs. stacked monsters inland.
Time to look closer at the design of monsters for the beach, which I hope to be
able do soon.
It will be interesting to compare notes between optimized 18 elements on the
beach vs. farmland.

Here some interesting event and possible implications to our radio stuff:
Seismographs all over recorded an odd event about 7 hours ago.
and
http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/GRB.html

73 Yuri  K3BU.us