[CQ-Contest] Don´t forget: Portugal Day Contest 12th June

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, dx-list@yahoogroups.com, dxer@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Don´t forget: Portugal Day Contest 12th June
From: Carlos Nora © <carlosnora.ct1end@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 15:22:42 +0100
Hello everyone,

just to remind that the Portugal Day Contest has new rules that will
make the contest much more fun!

This year we expect high activity from CT station so we ask the ham
radio community to join the contest on the 12th of June from 00:00
untill 23:59.

The contest is fully supported by N1MM. Any version since V10.4.0 will
have the new rules!

The webpage for the contest is: http://portugaldaycontest.rep.pt

Results since 1990 can be found on the webpage.

Thank you all for the time and see you in the contest...

*Rede dos Emissores Portugueses*
Associação Nacional de Radioamadores
Fundada em 1926 - Membro da IARU desde 1931
Membro ARISS-Europa / REP-ARISS
Membro AMSAT / REP-AMSAT
Instituição de Utilidade Pública desde 1980
Página na Internet em http://www.rep.pt