Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU 2010 changes of rules

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU 2010 changes of rules
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:30:28 +0000
You are trying to penalize stations for doing something good.  That is bad.
Increasing activity is good, telling stations they can't make contacts with
stations that want to contact them is BAD!  It is not the way to make the
contest better, only more complicated by discouraging what could be innocent
activity by non-participants.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net