Re: [CQ-Contest] 599

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 599
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:41:10 -0500
Or do a contest where people actually send real signal reports.

It's been a LONG time since i ever did that.

And tonight i started playing with the QRP Sprint, and most if not all
were sending real signal reports,  Of course the logging program had
already populated the field with 599  so that had to be edited.  wow
does that slow one down he he he

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme