Re: [CQ-Contest] 599

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 599
From: N1MM <tfwagner@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 13:28:31 -0400
This is incorrect.  Yes, N1MM Logger skips rst when space is pressed.
When tab is pressed it, tabs through sent and received rst, highlighting
the strength number.  The user can replace it with a single keystroke or
use normal editing keys (del, backspace, etc.) to change the remainder
of the report.

Tom - N1MM