Re: [CQ-Contest] "QTC?"

To: <n4zr@contesting.com>, <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] "QTC?"
From: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:40:25 -0400
I simply say LTR and have it programmed in as my F6 function in CT.  Works
great.

I got asked QTC? -dozens- of times.  Ignored it and moved on to the next
station.  And when I actually had a lot of QTCs to expend, hearing QTC? was
great news and was responded to with RRRR.  At one point, I had close to 500
QTCs to work down.

73 Rich NN3W