Re: [CQ-Contest] /QRP

To: <nn4x@embarqmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] /QRP
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:37:44 -0600
You're right on Steve, add the occasional time that you find a pair of good qrp
ops, like KR2Q and  another like him, K4BAI, say, and have the two of them
running... qrp... a bit apart... one of the better places to stay away from...
is in the middle... between them...
The qrp op, not only can command the freq... with antennas, location... but
also skill and knowledge... and many of the /qrp ops are
awesome... absolutely awesome.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy