[CQ-Contest] Dayton 2011

To: <CADXA@LISTS.TEMPE.GOV>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton 2011
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:20:15 -0500
Due to the unbelievable rate increase in room rates at the Crowne Plaza in
Dayton
Mike KC7V and I are starting an early search for someone to share our room in
order to get the average cost/person down to a reasonable level.  At the new
rate with 3 sharing the nightly average is still about $78.  Please advise if
interested -
if no takers we plan to move to a different hotel after about 25 years at the
CP!  The
new owners have really made things different.

73

Tony

                       Tony Rogozinski
 Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR - HK7AR
            LICENSED FOR OVER 52 YEARS
         EX-N7BG, K5LMJ, K4KES, WA6BOU,
       W6JPC W7HZF, F7BK, VP5AR, VQ9AR,
          OJ0/N7BG, CN2BG, 5V7BG, TY5AR