Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update

To: "'Bob Cox'" <bobk3est@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:17:11 -0300
Hi Bob,

This are great news. Hope the log submission time will be reduced more to
avoid people to correct logs manually.

What about that:

* additional operators for a single operator entry. How do you will control
this? More CQWW people visiting top single operators stations to control
them?

* you cannot receive help which could impact your score in *ANY* way from
*another person......   that´s means that you cannot receive any help during
the contest, for example bringing you food and water, repairing any problem
with antennas, rotors, radios, amps that fail during the contest,
connecting/disconnecting antennas, etc?

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W