Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:14:05 -0700
I don't think you should be so quick to pass judgment on that, Hans.
Some contests have begun to include some of the items mentioned by Jorge
in their definition of assistance.  I don't remember which contests off
the top of my head, but I was reading about one of them just a few weeks
ago.  I'm sure someone here will remember which one.   I believe that
help with fixing the rig or amp was considered assistance, running out
to the antennas to change tuning or switch direction was considered
assistance, etc.

73,
Dave   AB7E