Re: [CQ-Contest] ZEROLAND QSO PARTY

To: "John T. Laney III" <k4bai@att.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ZEROLAND QSO PARTY
From: ZEROLAND QSO PARTY <radioham@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:36:35 -0600
Certainly some good points John.

We know we are small potatoes, and wont give up and stop until we get it
right!

I hope you have read the website we have changed a lot of rules to fit the
NEQP & 7QP closer
working with n1mm creators to better fit in...
http://www.zerolandqsoparty.com

As far as the ZQP it was made to activate the very inactive middle states
like Nebraska, SD,ND, etc, and when our own states Iowa QSO party barely
activates 1/2th of the 99 counties that are in Iowa, it occurred to us that
we could hold a QSO party that no body would ever activate even show up to
activate the over 600 counties in Zero land to begin with.

We wanted to work contesters on both coasts with ZEROLAND in the middle and
its the perfect conditions to work a ton of people and activate the ZQP so
it would take off..

73
Joe
W0IW