[CQ-Contest] A Few Questions about Holes

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, ku7y.cw@gmail.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A Few Questions about Holes
From: K1AR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:48:32 EST
Ron,

Several questions have been nagging me after your recent posts. I'm
positive I'm not alone. In summary:

1) Do you have a hole in both QTH's?
2) If so, are they the same size or is one bigger than the other?
3) Do you need any form of heat/AC in either of them?
4) Where do you live in the Fall and Spring?
5) Do those "other places" also have holes?
6) Do any of the holes accommodate ham radio?
7) If you operate from the hole, do you sign KU7Y/h? I note that some LU
stations do this. Are you aware of any holes in Argentina?
8) Many of us would like to see picture of your hole(s). Can you  provide
them?
9) Is your hole your primary QTH or adjunct to your main house?
10) How long have you had these holes? Are they expensive? What is involved
 in installing one at an existing residence?
11) Are there any specific zoning regulations for holes? How do these
affect hams?
12) Does your hole have Internet coverage? Note, this is not a trick
question to see if you use DX spotting as a Single Op, assuming a positive
answer to Question #6.

And, lastly, is SOWP 5545M the government issued registration number for
your hole? Is it portable to any hole or just the one you've mentioned?

I believe that covers it. For my two cents, I thought this group could use
a little levity. We wait, with great anticipation, for your response.

Back to dreaming about a hole of my very own some day.

73 John, K1AR

In a message dated 11/29/2010 9:12:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,