Re: [CQ-Contest] A Few Questions about Holes

To: K1AR@aol.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, ku7y.cw@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A Few Questions about Holes
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:14:17 EST

I had never given any thought about Ron's holes. But maybe a weekend of
contesting by one's self causes one to think such thoughts.

But now that the subject has been raised, I would like to hear more about
the decorating scheme in Ron's hole (s).

Did you paint your hole(s) black?

If so, were you playing Rolling Stones music while you did?

Or is that color scheme common only for holes in the upper  Midwest?

73   -   Jim   K8MR

In a message dated 11/29/2010 10:05:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,