Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 22:18:33 +0000
N1mm has logic that prevents automatic spotting when the call is already in
the bandmap.  Many cluster nodes also have filters that remove dupes within
some time period, typically 10-15 minutes, and some frequency range, maybe
200-300hz on cw.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net