Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 09:10:52 -0600
Thanks Jim,

The main reason i was asking this is most contests lately i'm just in
there to give away points and or look for new states, countries, etc.
Which would be no problem except I'm running an old Kenwood TS430S which
is NOT controllable by the computer,  so when i change bands by typing
in say 14200 into the window it indeed does change the logging,  but if
when S&P ing everyone I work will be spotted on 14200 regardless  where
they really were.  That would be a super mess.

Thanks!

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme