Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions for RTTY RU

To: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions for RTTY RU
From: "Bryon PAUL Veal n0ah" <bryonveal@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 12:47:33 -0700
James,

The RTTY and digital crowd who just banter along all day at various
frequencies below .060 justify dumping their signals in the CW windows as
progress and as a result of the wonderful FCC band plan that allows for it-
WHERE IS THE ARRL ON THIS???? - I'm not trying to bash anyone, just being
honest based upon what hear every single day- The days of a band plan are
over- the problem is that the ARRL has let it go for too long and the FCC
could care less looking at their band mode allocation charts.

Is anyone at the ARRL doing anything to create a band plan with the loop
hole that the charts have created which allows for any digital mode down to
the basement on all HF bands??

73  N0AH