[CQ-Contest] "Real Time Scoring"

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] "Real Time Scoring"
From: "Albert Crespo" <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 17:31:20 -0000
A sponsor can make up the rules for a contest. I am not forced to
participate. Any contest that mandates I have to be hooked up to the
Internet to play Amateur Radio, well, I will go do something constructive
like stay home and  pull weeds or cut the grass instead of hoping on an
airplane and go to another continent to give out points and new multipliers.