Re: [CQ-Contest] Congrats to Russian DX Contest cracking downcheating

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Congrats to Russian DX Contest cracking downcheating
From: Brooke Allen <brooke.t.allen@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:57:47 +0100
Perhaps someone would sacrifice their score to validate the idea that
statistics work; operating alternate hours at high power and then low power
and see if anyone can determine with certainty if it was the odd or even
hours when the amp was on.

Of course this would not prove you can compare one station to another, but
if you can't determine the difference at one station then you certainly
cannot across stations.

73 Brooke N2BA