Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition
From: k3bu@optimum.net
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 01:51:27 +0000 (GMT)
Howdy Contestadores!

Why not have (Club) TEAM Category:
Bunch of contesters from the same country or club decide to form the CLUB TEAM.
Say, have 10/6 all/mono (single op?) band entries, need to "register" before
the contest.
It should be easy to keep track of scores by registration.
This should complement present Club Competition criteria and take care of those
that are located in them biiig countries/clubs.
Station could claim only one club/team submission.
I will donate trophy.
I can see requests in 2040 to expand it to Assisted, LP, QRP, remotes....

Jus' MHO,

Yuri, K3BU.us
www.MVmanor.com home of "Tesla ContestFest"  July 23