Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition

To: KB1H <kb1h@ct.metrocast.net>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Club/Group competition
From: Jack Brindle <jackbrindle@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:05:09 -0700
Funny, you mention three that we at NCCC specifically do care about, and in the
order you mention.

I have a big problem with the NAQP "super" teams. They take ops away from the
clubs, making it difficult for individual clubs to compete. This is the exact
same problem I project if we open up "clubs" to allow operation from anywhere
on the planet. We should be helping clubs to grow. It seems the proposal would
have the exact opposite effect.

Jack Brindle, W6FB