Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field - my 2 cents

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field - my 2 cents
From: "David J. Sourdis - HK1A" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 04:33:55 -0500
Using the locators as an exchange might  be too much for some but, OTOH, would
make exchange meaningful. The locator in the header as information for the
contest robot is a good idea, in my opinionTo encourage the use of ALL of the
low bands, more points per QSO should be assigned. 160 m with the higher value,
80 m less and so on, and not just double points for 160-80-40 and less for the
rest, because this kind of division makes that contesters use 40 m, some 80 m
when 40 m gives them no more and then dismiss 160.
David
HK1A
EC5KXA
AE5XQ