Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field - my 2 cents

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field - my 2 cents
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 14:13:26 -0500
Problem with a 6 digit grid square mult is everyone would be a mult.
every contact.  whats the good of that?

Id go at the absolute MOST 4 digit. in my case EN43,  but out here even
that is a mult for every qso almost.

I still like my thought of Grids are mults AND they determine QSO point
value again.

Like remember a qso with someone in your own square 1 point, one with
not your square but touching your square 2 points,  everything else 3
points.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme