Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field - my 2 cents

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <somata90924@mypacks.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Level Playing Field - my 2 cents
From: "Milt -- N5IA" <n5ia@zia-connection.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:41:10 -0700
Tom,

To my knowledge there has been NO whining during this entire thread.  And I
am certainly not making any excuses.  I and others have been stating the
facts as demonstrated by the statistics.

What I read are some very good ideas and recommendations to make a good
thing better, AND the statistics to back up the request to implement those
ideas and recommendations.

All of this IMHO.

73, and have a great week.

de Milt, N5IA