Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-op rule change in CQWW

To: "Art Boyars" <artboyars@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi-op rule change in CQWW
From: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 10:11:40 -0400
I built a box that stores the CW from two sources and releases it
alternating to one radio at a time based on word spaces in the CW.

The problem is people on the other end won't wait for the delay.

Wintest, at least when I tried it, was not very CW thoughtful and did not
have an interlock. I'm not sure if that changed now. N1MM does, and the
interlock works OK.