Re: [CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] radio-sport.net web site or copy and paste journalism
From: marcelo@alternex.com.br
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:24:24 -0300 (BRT)

Bad press. The contest version of "News of the World", written by a non
contester.
Like many, I was once hurt by some twisted information there.
That tabloid deserves no credit or even comments.
Marcelo, PY1KN
> Wally, > The Jamies of the world simply operate that way.
> > They contest about how many people go to read their webpage. > By doing
> > what he is doing, he sure gets readers. > > But to the
question, are the readers happy .. not all are. > > Do the readers get
information .. yes they do. > > Is all information delivered as the
sources suggest? > No. > ---> Jamie makes great drama, without
thinking who he dramatises. > > Why does he not think? > He
is not a contester. He does not know the sport. > > Once he wrote bad
things about me. > I corrected them. > Jamie corrected his article.
> > But to me, the harm was already done. > > > Also, Jamie had a friend's call
> > on his website with non-favoring information. > I did actions to find out
> > what actually had happened and Jamie >
corrected the webpage. > Also Jamie's source corrected the webpage .. > > > As
a strategy improvement for all Jamies out there: > This is radio sport. > We
radiosporters think our sport is fun. > To me, it is impossible to show the
Jamie-types' webpages to people >
near me, but not actually contesters. > > Please understand the
reason. > > You do not really have positive news. > > You just make tabloids of
how bad the sport is. > > The
webpages you show use words like radio sport or contesting. > > Think
again. > > > I would like to see some positive news. > Not ones splattering all
over the scene, especially the newcomers. > > I know it is a tuff change.. to
think how on earthe there could be >
anything positive about this. > > > In case you miss the
competences of creating something good .. please > take your stuff to splatter
some other hobby. > > > 73, > Jukka OH6LI